BEI Global partners with successful companies to leverage their supply chain. As the top lines grows, opportunities abound in the supply chain to:
- create new revenue streams
- develop new products
- save money
- increase service
- reduce complexity
BEI Global has worked with clients in many industries including:
Our clients range from smaller more recent start-ups to well established organizations. In the section below, please find a short description of the clients and the successful projects results.
- Operating unit for $1.5B manufacturer of electronics and heating products
- $1B Paper manufacturer, $50B Aerospace manufacturer
- Operating unit of $2B chemical manufacturer
- Several privately held transportation management companies
- Several privately held technology firms focusing on the logistics & supply chain industry
Successful Client Assignments
- Network reconfiguration: 30% warehouse efficiency improvement, 5-day service improvement.
- Redesign logistics network, outsource warehousing execution for North American distribution.
- International trade: Eliminated 8% of sourcing cost, in-sourced import, tax and tariff program, designed controls.
- New product development:
- Partnered with technology provider to develop a new product for the logistics industry.
- Increased revenue by 33%: Developed international offering for domestic freight forwarder.
- Transportation Management Systems: analyze, design, select, and implement for multiple clients.
- Value chain logistics re-engineering: 10% cost reduction, 10-day service improvement.
Additional Focus Areas
- Carrier Management
- Purchasing and Planning
- Buy vs. Make Analysis
- Process Analysis & Re-Engineering